職位：Junior Intellectual Property Associate
- Good Career Prospect
- To manage daily prosecution dockets, updating and checking of information, ensuring all deadlines are inputted into the docketing system
- To prepare patent, trademark and design applications
- To manage client’s IP portfolio & liaise with potential clients
- To monitor status of pending patent and trademark applications filed worldwide
- To advise clients in the protection of various intellectual property rights (trademarks, patents, design, copyright)
- To provide general support to the IP team
- University graduate or higher diploma holder in any discipline
- Candidates who are interested in practicing Intellectual Property affairs are welcome
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and communication skills
- High level of integrity, self-motivation and proactivity
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese)
- Undergraduates will be considered for Intern (Part-time)
Interested parties please state your employment history, present and expected salary on your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared within the Conpak Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider applications unsuccessful. Personal data of an unsuccessful applicant will normally be kept for a period of 2 years.